FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR SHIPPING
What does Professional Grade Canvas mean?
- Each beautiful Canvas has a UV Protectant Coating that is a clear satin base and protects against moisture and fading. The canvas is stretched over a 1 1/2″ wood frame.
How can I hang my Canvas?
- Canvases can either come with an attached Sawtooth Hanger or, if you choose, a Wire Hanging Kit can be shipped separately. The Wire Hanging Kit includes 2 Eye Hooks, Hanging Wire, Wall Hook and Bumper Pads for extra protection.
How much does shipping cost?
- Nothing! We offer free shipping.
How long before I receive my order?
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for creating your canvas and having it delivered to you.
- Processing and shipping may take longer during holiday and/or seasonal times.
How will my Canvas arrive?
- We use 3 shipping carriers: USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on the size of the order and location.
- To make sure they arrive to you in perfect condition, our canvases are wrapped in protective foam or bubble wrapped and secured. Please open carefully!
What if my Canvas does arrive damaged?
- If your canvas arrives damaged, please photograph the damage and contact us within 24 hours. This will allow us to resolve the situation.
× We are now offering Acrylic Prints which are beautiful photographic prints face mounted behind polished acrylic. This gives the image a very vibrant and contemporary appearance. Have a question not answered here? No problem.
× Just shoot us an email and we will get back to you. Our images are also available as Landscape Photography Notecards. The photo note card is blank inside for your personal message. The card is approximately 5″x 7″ on acid free archival quality card stock. Comes with a plain white square cut envelope and is in a clear self-sealing bag for protection. If interested call Joanie at 541-870-6383 and we will get back to you as quickly as we can!